Girgaon Chowpatty Call Girls at Marine Drive Beach

Girgaon Chowpatty is a beach and a pickup point for Marine Drive Call Girls. Through Pink Lips you can book a call girl for yourself, charges for full night around 15k. No advance needed.

sexy pic of a girl in white fancy cropped top and short skirt

Marine Drive also known as Queen’s Necklace stretches from Marine Drive Beach or Girgaon Chowpatty Beach to Nariman Point. Girgaon Chowpatty is a pickup point for Marine Drive Call Girls. Pink Lips, an independent call girls agency in Mumbai, provides outcall escort services all over the city.

Girgaon Chowpatty is a public beach, many families and young couples visit this place for fun and relaxation. The site offers a cool sea breeze and a viewpoint for sunset and sunrise. If you are at Marine Drive or nearby, and you are looking for a woman for dating or hookup, then you can hire call girls from the Girgaon Chowpatty Beach itself.

Girgaon Chowpatty Call Girls by Pink Lips are decent, well-educated, and fully independent. They work willingly and seek good and genuine clients through us. Our call girls are frank and provide a wide spectrum of services like BJ without protection, Foreplay, 69, Striptease, Erotic Dance, Roleplaying, etc.

How to book call girls at Girgaon Chowpatty is an online adult dating platform from where you can find all the details about our call girls services in Mumbai. Our girls don’t stand on the beach itself, they are not street-class prostitutes and Girgaon Chowpatthy is not a Red Light Area.

We are a popular reputed agency and we serve only decent and genuine clients only. You can pick it up from here, but you will have to let us know in advance that you want to hire a call girl from Girgaon Chowpatty at these particular hours. We can arrange for you within 30-60 minutes, but you will have to let us know in advance. No advance payment is needed.

Cost of service

Within 5-6 K you can hire a genuine, high-profile model for 1-2 hours, and for the full night, it will cost you around 15k. The number of shots varies as per the duration you are paying for. We also provide direct hotel room service or home service.

Beware of online scammers

You may find thousands of ads on classified websites, but 90% of them are fake. The remaining 10% are the ads posted by people like us. Because it is free or very cheap to post an ad, many girls portray themselves as an escort, they are only after your money, that is why we don’t ask our prestigious clients for any money in advance.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *